As exciting as it is to work on 'our house', man what a lot of work. I have to give props to Bug, for all the work he's put into it. He sure is Mr. handy man! I love it! As we work here, I can't help but be thankful for my parents and in laws, for the work ethics they've taught us. Yard work - never never has that been enjoyable for me, but I'm totally excited to put a yard in at our home! Also, I mowed the lawn last week for the first time ever! (once before I mowed a section of a lawn - then, gave up because of course, I was a girl and that was the man job)
Although our stay with the Lewis' has been fun and much appreciated, I can't tell you how excited I am to be in our own house. Mostly so I can walk around naked again! haha Just kidding! Cook, clean, do laundry, you know, womanly activities.