ONE YEAR BABY!
















































































































































I really can't believe it's been a year already. September 26th Bug and I shared our one year anniversary! To do so, we rented a small (emphasis on small) cabin in WY, just west of Laryme. Just a cute, one room little thing - perfect for the two of us!
What beautiful country we were in! Nothing but evergreens as far as the eye could see. During the day, the people who owned the cabins let out the horses, and they'd come right over to your window and munch on the grass for hours. Just a beautiful, peaceful, extrordinary place. We took up our guns, and shot the AK-47 for the first time, WOW! Totally gave me a run for my money. I wish there was more to write about, we just kind of hung out. But hey, it's our anniversary what'd you expect? :)It was a fun trip. So glad to spend that time with my honey away from the world, and all it's busy calls. I love you Bug!